Work for a company with ambition
Bright Yellow is a successful private care company operating in parts of Hampshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We are an ambitious company with plans to expand further.
Most of those we care for are elderly, some with health issues such as strokes, mobility problems or mild dementia. Bright Yellow carers make regular visits to help individuals and their families to maintain a dignified and independent lifestyle at home. As well as being a friendly face, carers help with a combination of:
Domestic Care: • Tidying & cleaning
• Preparing meals • Paying bills • Collecting shopping
• Changing bed linen • Laundry & ironing
Social Care: • Accompanied trips • Visits to friends
• Maintaining family links • Respite cover
• Help with forms • Collecting pensions & prescriptions
Personal Care: • Washing & bathing
• Dressing • Maintaining mobility
• Eating & drinking • Remembering medication
• Using the toilet • Catheters & stomach bags
• Commodes • Continence aids • Getting up & going to bed
• Support with MS, Parkinson's, strokes & dementia>
Start a new career as a Bright Yellow carer
Working as a Bright Yellow carer gives you the opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives. It’s an extremely rewarding job that takes you out and about to interact with others. Full training and hands on work experience is provided. The hours you work have a degree of flexibility which is helpful for family life. You will need a clean driving license and car to make your visits.
Bright Yellow is looking to recruit honest, caring and reliable staff.
To learn more, please visit Becoming a Carer Frequently Asked Questions.
To make a recruitment enquiry, please use Bright Yellow's on-line Job Enquiry Form.